Monday, March 23, 2009

Chapter Five

“Bugsy tell me to come wake you,” Geno said almost apologetically. “Sorry.”

“No, that’s okay. Thank you.” I said, lifting myself into an upright position. It took a moment for my head to clear and I realized that all of the players had left the ice and now Geno was left standing over me. I stood, picked up my sweatshirt, and noticed the staggering height difference between myself and him. This was due in part to the skates. He headed towards the door and stepped out onto the ice, expecting me to follow. When I didn’t, he turned around.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Um, I need help,” I said, slightly embarrassed. He smiled and came back for me, this time, grabbing my hand.

“You don’t skate?” he asked, stepping out onto the ice with me. I wobbled and he quickly helped me regain my balance.

“Not so much,” I said as I dug my fingers tighter into his arm. When we finally reached the exit, he stopped and looked down at me.

“I teach you sometime,” he smiled.

“I’d like that,” I responded, returning his smile.

“Tonight?” he asked me. I slowly picked up on the fact that he was asking me out. I admired him for that. He barely spoke any English and here he was asking me for a date, a girl who spoke absolutely no Russian.

“Alright,” I agreed, “tonight. That’d be really nice.” His smile broadened.

“Uh, you meet here at seven,” he said. I nodded in agreement and followed him back to the locker room. Geno seemed cute and getting out of the house would be nice. Just as we approached the door, Ryan was coming out.

“See you later,” Geno said as he disappeared behind the door.

“I see he got you here in one piece,” Ryan smiled at me, taking my hand. I let him and his fingers intertwined around mind. I was mad at myself for the electric charge I felt in my hand. I was mad that I let him do that to me. It was that damn power he had over me. I couldn’t help myself. I promised myself though. I was not, I repeat, was not, going to get emotionally attached to him. I couldn’t. It wasn’t healthy. He was my cousin. And he was married. While these thoughts created a tidal wave in my head, Ryan led me to his car. Before I knew it, I was seated in the passenger seat and he was driving me home. When we arrived at my house, I got out of the car and opened the door, only noticing Ryan once I was inside.

“You’re staying?” I asked him, surprised by my own surprise.

“Um, yeah?” he said, “If that’s okay?” He looked at me and I could see worry in his eyes. He knew something wasn’t right.

“Yeah that’s fine,” I smiled, shaking things off. I would take it one step at a time.

“Are you okay?” he asked me as we walked into the living room.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I responded, taking a seat next to him on the couch. I rested my head on his shoulder, physically tired from all the thinking I had been doing about where I wanted things to be right now.

“You’re so tense,” he remarked, running a hand down my back. “I think what you really need is a massage.” I couldn’t tell if he was being sexual or not, but at that point I really didn’t care. I did need a massage and was grateful to get one. I felt him run his huge hands up and down my back, finally resting on my shoulders and going to work. I was seated next to him and began to relax under his touch. Every inch of me relaxed as he worked his magic hands, relieving the tension that had built up. I began to grow tired, but forced myself to stay awake so I could enjoy this massage. However I was immediately re-energized as I felt his mouth on my neck. Oh Ryan, couldn’t keep his hands off me. Not for a second. He kissed my neck with such great intensity that there was an actual pain, but that was overshadowed by the immense pleasure that the pain caused. Biting and sucking on my neck, I could already feel a hickey coming into place. I didn’t know if I felt like fooling around, but my mind was soon made up for me as he slipped his hand inside my waistband and began tugging at my jeans. I couldn’t take it anymore and leaned back to find his mouth. I kissed him hard, sending him the message that I wanted to continue. He then undid the buttons on my jeans and toyed around with the lace on my underwear. Soon though, his hand was inside of me and I could feel my breathing increase. I kissed him harder, which only propelled his hand. I broke away from his mouth, allowing myself to let out a moan of pleasure and in this time, his mouth moved back to my neck. Working both places at once allowed for me to orgasm faster, which is exactly what happened. I contemplated being selfish and ending things there, but one look at his face made me change my mind. So, we ended up having sex. I wondered how much of my house would be tainted by him.

Afterwards, I looked at the clock and noticed that it was a quarter to five and I still had so much to do. I got up to go upstairs.

“Where are you going?” Ryan asked as I headed for the stairs.

“Just to take a shower,” I said, taking the first stair.

“Wait,” he called after me. “Can I join you?” He looked at me longingly. Therefore, against my better judgment, I walked back out to the living room, grabbed his hand, and led him upstairs to the master bathroom. When we finally got out of the shower, it was approaching a quarter to six and I really had to get moving. So as we made our way into my bedroom, Ryan headed for the bed, while I headed for the closet.

“Come lay down with me,” he said, clad in only a green towel.

“As much as I’d love to,” I said, “I have a date in about an hour.” I heard him gasp for air behind me.

“What?!” he asked, a little too harshly for my taste.

“A date,” I repeated, “You know, we are allowed to see other people. I mean, you do have a wife.” This statement put him in his place.

“You’re right I guess,” he half-heartedly agreed.

“Glad that’s all settled,” I said, continuing to rifle through my closet. I crawled all the way to the back to search through some of the boxes that were still unpacked. I backed out, having retrieved what I was looking for. I threw the skates on the bed and got to my feet.

“Skates?” Ryan asked, picking one up.

“Yes skates,” I replied. “I happen to be going skating for this date.”

“You don’t skate,” he returned, still examining the skates.

“Exactly,” I said, “he’s going to teach me.” I lifted up the other skate and placed it onto my right foot. “Thank God they still fit.” I breathed a sigh of relief, grabbed the other one from Ryan, and put them both in a tote bag. Ryan just continued to stare as I resumed getting dressed. I put on another pair of dark jeans, a white cami, and a blue Hollister sweater. Very casual. Then I sat down in front of my vanity and proceeded to curl my hair slightly, leaving loose waves. It billowed down my back exactly the way I liked it. I did light make up and was ready to go.

“You look really nice,” Ryan said as we made our way down the stairs.

“Thanks,” I replied. While I was getting ready, Ryan dressed himself too. He was wearing his white t-shirt and jeans of earlier in the day. Once downstairs, I grabbed my white Northface and keys and stood in front of the door. “Um, you can let yourself out, I guess.” Ryan nodded and I made my way out the door. I heard him call a “Have fun” but I was too far gone for it to merit a response.

No comments:

Post a Comment