Monday, March 9, 2009

Chapter Two

“Your car is gorgeous!” I said as I examined the finely crafted leather seats. I was perched in the passenger seat while he was loading the trunk. The glare from the moon off of the jet black hood was blinding.

“Yeah, I know,” Ryan gloated walking up to the driver’s side. “You know me, only the best of the best.”

“Of course,” I agreed. Ryan popped the key in the ignition and the engine came to life. Soon we were backing out of the lot and turning onto the main road.

“Which way?” he asked as we stopped at a light. I directed him where to go and soon we were on our way to my house, which was a little outside of the city. While we drove, we talked about various things, mostly playing catch-up for the years we had missed. I played with the radio dials and for the most part Ryan was left driving with one hand because I held the other. After a little while, Ryan pulled into my driveway.

“Well, this is me,” I sighed, not moving from my seat, only taking off my seatbelt and turning to face him.

“Well, this is you,” he said, turning off the engine. Suddenly silence surrounded us and all I could hear was his breathing. The night enveloped us as we sat there, not speaking. Finally, he broke the silence.

“Can I come in?” he asked me.

“Don’t you have a wife to go home to?” I retorted. Even I could sense the bitter jealousy in my own voice. Ryan seemed slightly taken aback by my words.

“She never expects me, I tell her not to,” was his reply. I contemplated this for a moment.

“Alright, you can come in, I guess,” I said, a smile playing across my face. We got out of the car and I led him to my front door. After fumbling with the keys for a moment, our entrance was granted when I found the right one. I flicked on foyer light and waited for Ryan’s reaction.

“This place is amazing for a townhouse,” he delivered the compliment.

“Yeah, I know,” I replied, accepting it. I led him to the living room and told him to have a seat.

“A drink?” I asked as he was getting settled.

“Um, Coors?” he questioned, “If you have it.”

“Do you know me at all?” I laughed as I went into the kitchen and retrieved two cans. Ryan sat on the couch and I sat on the armchair. There was the silence again. It wasn’t quite awkward, almost a disbelief, as if the other wasn’t really there at all. After continuing this way for a few moments, I was the one to break the silence this time.

“Shouldn’t you call or something?” I asked him, again referring to his wife. Mrs. Ryan Malone. That thought beat me up.

“I told you she doesn’t expect me,” he said, “but if it’ll make you feel better, I’ll call.” Ryan added this only after studying my face carefully. He flipped open his cell and I watched him carefully dial the numbers.

“Hey,” he said and waited for a response. “No, I’m not coming home tonight.” Another pause. “I’m with the guys right now.” A lie. “I had a little too much to drink and Max is just gonna bring me back to his place.” Another lie. “Okay then, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.” He hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket. “Easy.” He turned to me and flashed me that famous smile. And that was what sealed the deal.

I made my way to the couch and sat right in his lap. I assumed my normal position, straddling him and proceeded to kiss him as I had done earlier in the locker room. Only this time, there was much more passion in it. We kissed and kissed until I thought I would pass out from lack of proper oxygen flow. Then when I couldn’t stand it anymore, I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my bedroom. Any other time I would have been ashamed for anyone to see my room in such disarray, but I knew that’s not what he was focusing on. He could only see me. I led him over to the bed where I quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head. His garments soon littered the floor and he was left in his boxers. He worked his way from my mouth to my neck, leaving a trail with his tongue all the way there. Soon my black halter was on the floor, followed by my skinny jeans. Now I was left in just my bra and underwear. He undid my bra next, using his skilled hands to maneuver every curve of my body. Once my bra was discarded, he made a new trail all around my breasts, sucking each one before moving on. He worked his way down further and eventually my panties were next to my bra, resting on the rug. He went down on me and it was the most wonderful experience ever. I could feel his tongue deep inside of me; the sensation was so intense that I could not help but howl in pleasure. This only drove him more and he continued, picking up his pace. Only when I finally reached orgasm did he slow down. It was my turn to pleasure him. I quickly removed his boxers, not being one to tease. I took him in my mouth, working hard to satisfy him. All I ever wanted to do was satisfy him. It worked. As I quickened my pace, I could hear him saying my name as his fingers entangled themselves in my hair. His shouts grew louder as he neared the edge. When he finally came, I finished him off and came back up seeing the fire in his eyes. He wanted more and I was ready to deliver, all night if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment